To place an order for a custom designed cake please send me an email at vicki@gergely.com or view my website at www.sweetsatlast.com.

Friday, September 3, 2010

Let's Not Forget ----




I was so busy with the summer and really doing nothing but enjoying the warmest summer on record for Long Island. With that said, I didn't get around to posting some of the cakes I did. The first one was for a 10 year old birthday party on the Fourth of July and the others were for my niece and nephew. I had anticipated spending a lot of time for the family cakes but as my other blog entries indicated --- I just didn't have the time for anything. I have to at least post it on my blog since I won't be posting it on my website. There was quite a few flaws but as with all my cakes - they tasted delicious. My first chocolate fudge cake with a peanut butter filling took me back to my childhood and a fun snack I used to eat - a Drakes cake Funny Bone. If you've ever had one you know what I'm talking about. For those who haven't, best get to the nearest 7-11 and pick one up. You won't regret it.


No comments:

Post a Comment