To place an order for a custom designed cake please send me an email at vicki@gergely.com or view my website at www.sweetsatlast.com.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's All About The Cheese


The dog daze of summer are here. The kids actually want a break from the pool so I have decided to make cheese. I'm preparing for my next Daring Baker's challenge for July which I will incorporate this cheese. Homemade ricotta! Yum!! Besides it being part of my challenge recipe it is also for my challenged eating baby who is 15 months. He just doesn't enjoy eating much but I know he loves ricotta cheese. So, what better way to spend my day than by hearing the older kids actually getting along with each other as they watch TV, not hearing the baby as he takes his afternoon nap and me making some cheese.



Look for my updated photos with my challenge for July.......

No comments:

Post a Comment