To place an order for a custom designed cake please send me an email at vicki@gergely.com or view my website at www.sweetsatlast.com.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Let's Get Started

I love to cook. Even when I'm helping the kids with homework, the baby is pulling on my pants and the dogs are crying to go out - I love to cook. I manage to get it done during all these crazy times - even when I have to drop off my daughter for one one her six dance classes, or take my son to lacrosse practice (or hockey practice or soccer practice - can hardly keep track of his days), or get ready to go and teach a cooking class. Somehow, when you love what you do you get the job done.

I'm so excited that I'm starting up a cake business. I went to culinary school (ICE in Manhattan) and worked as a Pastry Chef in a fancy french restaurant. Since the addition to the family (the baby of course not the puppy) I have left the restaurant and have been busy by teaching cooking classes, catering private parties and making custom designed cakes.

Life is good, family is great and today is my 13th Wedding Anniversary. Happy Anniversary Mark - I couldn't have done any of this without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment